The San Clemente family of PTSA’s and the San Clemente Police Services is hosting a community partnership forum for the prevention of Bullying and Violence at the San Clemente Presbyterian Church in (Fellowship Hall-upper campus) on Thursday, Feb 7th from 7:00pm-8:30pm.
The Community Resource Center of San Clemente will have a resource table at the event.
The community forum is FREE and open to the public. The event is also a service project that benefits FAM so attendees are encouraged to bring canned food donations.
Guest speakers/ panelists include:
- Jeff McKinnney-FBI school violence
- Mary Fortmeier-Olweus Bullying Prevention Program
- Rod Valdez- SC HS School Resource Police officer
- Lt. John Coppock- SC Chief of Police
- Mike Beekman- CUSD Director of Student safety & Services
- School Principals from Lobo Elementary, Shorecliffs Middle School and Teachers from local schools.