IRS-trained volunteers will begin offering FREE income tax preparation at Family Assistance Ministries Resource Center on Calle Negocio in San Clemente. Households with income less than $58,000 in 2013 are eligible. Working people with household incomes less than $51,567 can claim the earned income tax credit on their Federal tax returns - up to $6,044 this year, based on income and family size!
Can't make it into our site? If you meet the above qualifications, you can do it yourself at www.myfreetaxes.com/FAM.
Documents required to be brought in on the day of your appointment:
- Copy of last year’s tax return 2012
- Proof of identity (CDL or passport)
- Social Security cards or ITIN cards for client, spouse and/or dependents
- W-2 for 2013
- Information for other income, if applicable
- Identification number for child care provider, if applicable
- Documentation (information) for any deductions/credits
If married, both spouses need to come to the appointment