- Peach and cucumber salsa with tortilla chips
- Grilled rib-eye steaks with roasted tomatillo sauce
- Grilled corn with honey-ancho chile butter
- Grilled potato wedges with smoked gouda
- Peanut butter and chocolate cupcakes
Can we just skip to the eating part? Class begins sharply at 6:30 tonight and costs $50. See here for more info.
2. It’s the largest organ we have: Ryan Goerig, M.D. will host a discussion of the differences between men's skin and women's skin and how these differences relate to the diagnosis and treatment of skin conditions, including skin cancer and aging. The talk begins 11:30 a.m. Wednesday at Saddleback Memorial San Clemente.
3. French wine? We say oui! The San Clemente Wine Company is doing a French wine and food pairing event 6:30-8:30 p.m. Wednesday, featuring the wines of Louis Latour. We’re not sure who that is, but we like the sound of it.
4. Mmmm, lobster: Think I may have been hungry when I wrote this. Don’t miss out on the Dana Point Lobster Fest Saturday at Doheny Beach.
5. Patch read of the day: Jurors Cry at Shocking Videotape Showing OC Dad Torture Baby