1. Tasty! The Taste of San Clemente is tonight at 6, but if you want to go, you have to buy your tickets ahead of time. More than 20 local restaurants, including BeachFire, Sundried Tomato and Sonny’s, and 16 wineries will be represented. The cost is $75. Go here to buy tickets.
2. Adults, still want to celebrate Halloween? Still Water restaurant and bar in Dana Point has a Halloween disco party tonight. So strap on those platforms, get your hair to do the Farrah Fawcett and boogie on down (down, down, down).
3. Get artsy, or at least get art: The Village Arts Faire is from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. Sunday downtown.
4. For the dead at heart: A Day of the Dead concert is planned Sunday at the Cabrillo Playhouse. Pasión Gitana’s Ruben and Dounia Gonzalez will perform a musical tribute in honor of musicians who have crossed over to el otro lado. Tickets are $20 and may be purchased here.
5. Music on tap: Iva Lee’s has The Brian Young Blues Band tonight and Chris Andersen Saturday night; Goody’s Tavern has Bad Kitty Project tonight and the Drop Saturday night; Molly Bloom’s Irish Bar & Restaurant: has The Brotherhood tonight and Shades of J Saturday.
For other fun events, check our events calendar.
Click here for today’s top stories from San Clemente Patch.